Monday, February 16, 2015

CNBC vs. USA

Tuned in to USA Network to watch Westminster. Imagine my delight when WWE "Raw" was on instead. I searched my program listings, which brought up USA's showing of Night 1 that will air tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.  NOT tonight on the REAL Night 1.

Bitched about it on FB, and a friend let me know it was live on CNBC. When I looked at the listing for that channel, it was titled "The 139th Westminster......."  Who knew I should've searched "The" instead of "Westminster."

I always thought USA had the exclusive on the dog show.

At least I won't miss the sporting group like I did last year. I already have everything set to record the first run of Night 2, and both nights on the repeat showings.  Just in case. ;)

#RootingForLabradorRetrieversInTheSportingGroup!

No comments:

Post a Comment