Friday, December 19, 2014

So we skipped a blog day....

I love the royal "we" - lol!

Not backdating for the missed Thursday post.  Oh gee.

Instead, I'll just post a Christmas party pic. Taken in front of one of the four Christmas trees in the various ballrooms we had.  I don't know what kind of desserts I ate--tasted chocolately and coffee-ish.  Don't normally care for coffee flavor, but it was sinfully good.  And I totally wanted to steal one of the adorable little dishes they had!  HA!  (Insider joke to my mom who gets whatever she damn wants with her big ass purse.)

I don't know the people at the new place too well, but everybody made me feel very welcome. I must say, November is the time of year to start a job. This is the biggest bunch of party animals I've worked with ever.  Eating and drinking for every little occasion.  Mmhmmmm.  Good place to be!

 
Party on!  Dec. 19, 2014
 

No comments:

Post a Comment