Thursday, December 4, 2014

Circadian Rhythms


Circadian rhythms are the reason I canNOT wake up in the morning before 7:00 a.m.  No matter how many times I set the alarm earlier & earlier, I can't get my body to conform to the clock. It keeps telling me it's going with the light and dark of the day, and I need to get rid of that stupid clock anyway because I know perfectly well I ain't gettin' up till it's light.
 
Too bad that wouldn't be a legit reason for being late to work!
 
I was thinking of rigging up a bright light in my room, and then putting a timer on it so it will just turn on about the same time as my alarm.  It could fake out my body!
 
HAHAHAHAHA
 
Just kidding. I've put timers on my lamps so my African violets can be babied, but I don't know if there's a light bright enough to wake me up while my brain & body are still waiting for our side of the earth to light up.


 
This is what I need shining straight through the window!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment