Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Coughing, coughing, coughing

Not rollin' rollin' rollin' - like the Chuck Wagon? Purina?

John Sam's had a cold for the 3rd day in a row, which doesn't sound too bad until I remind everybody that when he gets sick, he has it for about one day, a day and a half MAX.  Stuffy nose alternating with runny nose isn't too bad, it's fairly standard.  Coughing so hard you can't even inhale to cough again, though, isn't bad.  It is awful.  He's more worried about ruining his healthy streak than being sick, and is majorly annoyed that it's lasted longer than most of his other colds.

Since he's had it three days, that's given me plenty of time to incubate these special magic germs, and I cough on every exhale.  I'm tired from lack of sleep because I kept waking up and waking up last night.  Why is it that when you wake up at 4:00 something, you can't go right back to sleep, but you can sure do it when the alarm goes off?

Taking my box of Puffs Plus to bed with me.  *sniff*  *cough*  *wheeze*  *cough again*

Repeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment