Wednesday, September 17, 2014

On the criminal front...


Look who got arrested just today in The City Beautiful:

#DumbCriminal

This is the jerk who broke into my house, stole all my jewelry, pawned it, and was $450 richer.  I've been waiting ever since for him to be taken back into custody.  Look at all those charges!  I'd like to call your attention to the classification as a "violent offender."  He's a real gem.

Most likely he's already bonded out, but I'm still going to check tomorrow to see if he actually was released. Law enforcement has a habit of letting this creep out of jail.

One thing is certain:  I'll be sending an email to the jail, police, and sheriff's office.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Frannie!

    ReplyDelete

  2. so glad to see one of your favorite teachers commented on your blog! Write that letter & save it for me, as I know it will be one of your best! Love them ALL! MD

    ReplyDelete