Sunday, November 27, 2011

This is what moving looks like


These pictures don't look too bad, but it got much worse after I put the camera away.  So much junk and so much stuff.  If I could afford a pink She-Can, I'd get one delivered in the front yard and have it filled up in about a week.  That is, if I could work on it continuously, instead of between life, work, and school.  The worst part is, I don't even have everything moved over here yet.  Gah!

Moving and changing are stressful things.  Some parts of my heart are very sad.  Some parts of it are extremely pissed off.  And don't forget that secret compartment where I stash all the guilt.  There is also a place that hopes a new start is the right choice.

Life has changed for me in the last 12 years.   A little good, a little bad, and a little ugly.  This is one of those times when you wish you'd learned how to refold the map, so when you have to get it out again to use it, it's not so faded or crumply that you can't read it. 

I pray that I can smooth out the map so I can figure out where I need to go. 

3 comments:

  1. You found out the way to go now you just have to do what needs to be done for BBS and JS & CG & ZING....... I know you are BRAVE, STRONG, LOVING, CARING, but the heart feels what it feels and you just have to make up your mind and believe in it some how and it will come... xxoxooxo I love them and smile for your little sissy it makes me happy.... :0) I love you Fran!~!~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto what LJ said :) love ya Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, did I give you that shelf in the pic above? I used to have one just like it! If I didn't then I should have...LOL!

    ReplyDelete