Friday, September 9, 2011

Pinterest

Remember when I said I'd never get on Facebook but then I did?  I wasn't really into Twitter either, but I've gotten back into it since I started following some people.  And now there's Pinterest.

It's a virtual bulletin board, and you copy & paste stuff onto your bulletin boards.  You can put your own pictures or you can "pin" them from other websites.  I didn't like the idea of it at first, but now I'm all hooked on it.  Some people have the most amazing stuff.  If you like Pinterest and want an invite, let me know and I will invite you.  :)

The following is a quite immodest plea for followers on this blog, my Twitter, or my Pinterest.  PLEASE follow me!  I would love more visitors/readers/followers!  The links are on the right hand side, towards the bottom.

Let me know if you want to see more of something (like scrapping) or less of something (like no more flower pictures ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment