Monday, May 9, 2011

Variety Monday

I didn't want to look up which volume of minutiae I was on, hence the temporary title change.  It's still the same old ramblin'

Took this cell phone picture of the dashboard of my car at around 4:45 pm.  (Also posted it on FB so everyone on there could see the temp!)



In other news:

We got kids' meals from Chick-Fil-A and their current toy is called Amazing Academy, and there are different tools to be used to spy and solve crimes.  It sounded sorta science-y so I thought they might like them.  When they opened them, they were little mirrors with a cover.  You use them to spy on people behind you, I guess.  John Sam looked at it and said, "It's just a mirror, that's not amazing at all."

Caroline put the prong collar and long leash on her huge stuffed tiger.  She pulls it down the hallway and past her dad, who said, "What are you doing to that poor tiger?"  She answers, "She's not poor, she likes it."

Sitting on my desk right, I have four yellow roses that don't smell, and three red ones that smell heavenly.  We'll discuss the piles all around me at a later date.

Good night! xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment