Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I had a relaxing day for my holiday.  :)  I slept in, opened my cards, made bacon at about 11:30 a.m. (*gasp*), got lunch from Jason's Deli around 2:30.  Then I cut some roses off my rose bushes, took a little doze, then went to Aunt Cheryl's for John Sam to play the Wii, I mean visit, ate some cake and ice cream--the kids all think every time we see each other we must have cake & ice cream!  Came home and made nachos, then Caroline wanted to use my camera to take pictures of me on Mother's Day.  She started out giggling, but then after a couple of tries, she started getting serious about getting me to do particular poses.  My favorite one is the one of all three of us.  Happy Mother's Day to all the moms we know and love--

 
 


xo xo xo xo xo xo xo
from John Sam, Fran, and Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment