Monday, May 2, 2011

Current Events

The Royal Wedding?  What a beautiful, romantic, historic event.  They seem like the sweetest two lovebirds ever.  I DVR'd it and will probably watch it more than one more time (I know, royal geek alert). Congratulations to newlyweds HRH Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine Middleton.

As far as the figurehead of Al-Qaeda.... karma, baby.  I am so grateful and in awe of our military, it makes my eyes water with pride.  Thank you, thank you, thank you to our soldiers in uniform.

Still waiting for my grade to post online.  Sure hope it's high enough to keep me in the running for some scholarship awards. 

Kids are squeaky clean and into the bedtime groove.  Staying up so late last night to get all the details is catching up with me! 

xo xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment