Monday, December 27, 2010

Late with the photos

Here are some holiday photos.  On Christmas Eve, we made hot chocolate and I surprised the kids with whipped cream.  We rode around and looked at Christmas lights.  Then they opened their traditional present on the Eve, the new PJ's.  John Sam is so big and handsome, almost as tall as the tree.  Caroline was unhappy because she likes her bangs down in front and they weren't, resulting in more grouchy poses.  After Santa came, I took a picture of the tree while Tokyo supervised.  ;)  The last one is on Christmas morning, and it has that glow that I love.

 

Almost New Year's!  I'm ready for the cold to go away now. I'm so glad the kids don't have to go to school in the 30s--it's too hard.  Totally over it, as the kids would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment