Thursday, October 21, 2010

Post Exam Remorse and Insight

I should be relieved and happy that the exam is done, and a big part of me is exactly that.  On the other hand, I have some anxiety from obsessing about points.

I didn't get to spend enough time on one of the questions in part two, so I know I lost some points there.  I also talked to some classmates about certain questions and their answers versus my answers.  When I heard the 2nd error--on my part--I knew I had to leave. 

Before the test, I visualized 98 as my score.  At this moment I'm thinking..... please.just.let.me.pass.  The lowest numerical grade for a C- is 74.   I still hope my percentage on the exam is higher than that.  I feel that I learned more than 74% of the material. 

I'll get the grade I earned.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. You put too much pressure on yourself! I'm possitive that the grade you get will be higher than what you anticipated!
    Love Colleen

    ReplyDelete