Monday, October 18, 2010

Her own little person

I noticed this tonight:


Caroline put it on to decorate her backpack because she likes decorating. By herself. She doesn't rely on me to decorate her stuff anymore *boo-hoo*  A tiny shiny heart helped me realize she's getting more independent every day.

Then yesterday she's talking to me and she says, "I got skinny jeans."

Me: "Oh? What are skinny jeans?"

She: "You know."  Giggles.

Me: "No, really, what does that mean?"

She:  "You know--skinny all the way down."

The last thought I remember before my head exploded was,  I don't think I'm ready for skinny all the way down . . .

1 comment:

  1. Oh no not the skinny jeans!!! Tell her they don't make them in her size yet, she has to wait till she's in high school!!! They grow up too fast! I love your blog and all the wonderful little things you talk about!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete