Thursday, October 28, 2010

Free To Ramble

Ramble - To speak or write at length and with many digressions.  Or, tonight's post.  :)

Funny:  A fellow on the corner of Orange & Central holding a sign that said, "Why lie?  I need a drink!"

I took some pictures of the balloon animals that our waiter from Perkins made the kids.  The balloons were super cool--the pictures, not so much.  They looked a little on the R-rated side, so you'll just have to trust me that they were pretty neat.

Here's a picture of John Sam beating Granny at ping pong.  He took 2 out of 3, but it's obvious Granny STILL has it!


While I was searching for my Halloween kitty whiskers, I found a Teen Titans costume for John Sam. Yeah, the one I gently told him they probably didn't make.  They only had 1 character in one size; it was the one he wanted and a size 8-10.  *Score*  I was hoping for the 2 extra points by finding Caroline the Teen Titans girl costume, but three stores didn't have them. Dang!  I hope the blue-colored hair spray will make up for a little--

I found out that the new Hobby Lobby Orlando has been open since Sept. 13. I have no idea why I haven't gone in there before now. It's my new favorite store.  Unique stuff and some old favorites.  Unbelievable Christmas section.  I have to sign up online for their coupons before I go crazy in there without the discount.

One of my 2 new rosebush plants with new blooms.  Note to photographer:  During lunch hour isn't the best time to take photos.  The roses look wilted from the heat.  Duh.


I believe it's time for my frozen milk.  xo xo xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment