Saturday, September 19, 2009

Scattered

Did a little of everything today and a lot of nothing in between! Even though I swore I wouldn't, I did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned a little bit in the bathrooms and bedrooms. I got out some scrapbook stuff I hadn't opened yet, and got my new print cartridges ready to install so I can print (more) pictures. :) Cleaned up all the glass from Caroline's overhead light, which was broken while "someone" was throwing stuff. Shoulda vacuumed the rest of the house after that, but instead I snuck in a nap. While I was dozing, 5 packets of hot chocolate "magically" disappeared. I knew this when I got up and saw the tops of 3 of them on the kitchen table; three for him and she confessed to only two. Watched two episodes of Frasier and got the kids their movie night treats. Tonight they watched 101 Dalmatians (animated version).

Today was my grandfather's 91st birthday. Hope his next year is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment