Sunday, August 9, 2009

Highlights from Pretend Birthday Weekend

The cutest picture all weekend:



No photo available:

The Oreo ice cream cake. Once it thawed out, it was a goner. I felt dizzy from all the sugar, but in the good way, lol. I believe the word of the day was "devour."

The cutest daredevil you'll ever see on the Internet:



Best of the most recent nightmarish dress-up photo session (staged by Tia). The funniest part was how surprised the kids were when I threw my down my camera to prevent a Baumgardner sibling tragedy:


We all enjoyed the weekend at Granny's and Aunt Waura's. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow - had about 5 minutes to spare while waiting on Danielle to get home from practice so I peeked at your blogging/pictures. I cannot believe how big all the kids are!! What do yall feed them down there? Must be the same thing we feed ours here cause everytime I turn around mine look older too!!! Sometimes makes you wish you could freeze time. I bet they made lots of happy memories this weekend. I still remember our weekends spent together when we were kids and how I could NOT wait for Mom and Dad to say yall were coming to town. Will catch you up in a email one of these days soon. Both Lindsey and Emily are gone so I am fixing to find myself with a little extra time! Enjoyed reading/admiring. Love to all my family in Florida!! Debra

    ReplyDelete