Tuesday, May 26, 2009

*Our Orlando Magic*

The last time the Orlando Magic was in the Eastern Conference Finals, the year was 1995. I worked at Shutts and one of my coworkers saw a little tag that said "Go Magic" at Central Florida Stamp & Sign. She bought it, and we all loved it. The whole town was in a frenzy with Magic Fever, so my friend suggested to the stamp guy that he make a few more tags. Most of us at the office bought one, and everybody was jazzed about rooting for the home team. I think more than 50 people ended up getting one to wear to work and to the games. Whether it was a client in the hallway or a colleague passing on the street, the greeting wasn't "Hello" or "Hey," it was "GO MAGIC!"

We had a good run that year, and the Magic is in the middle of another great one right now. Since it's going around again, catch the fever and say it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment