Saturday, April 25, 2009

A few more steps

Let's just say I'm not nearly the computer geek I've always told myself I was. After 3 different types of cables, cords or connectors, 2 trips to CompUSA and one to Office Depot, I am still trying to find the right cable to hook my old computer to the newer computer and/or external hard drive so I can access my old papers and stories. I seem to need a cord that isn't available, as in, they don't make it. I suppose this is why a lot of people pay the $50 to have the old stuff transferred to the new computer. Right now I'd say that's sounding pretty reasonable, hehe.

Even though I focused on it much of the day, I was not able to get the writing out. But tomorrow is another day, and I'll have that done by the time the sun sets again!! I'll just take the old computer with me, and if they can't sell me a cord to transfer it myself, they'll transfer it for me.

Something else I discovered today: if I post twice in the same day, it still increases the post count. So even if I post on fewer days, I might be able to have more entries. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment