Sunday, November 2, 2008

Notes from 11/1 on 11/2/08

The kids and I all got haircuts on Saturday. Miss Roe even had a few extra minutes to put Caroline's hair in a cute up-do! Both seem to be losing the "toddler" face and looking like they've grown more than in the last picture I took. *sigh* After we got home, I ate lunch and filled out my absentee ballot, and took that baby to the post office. It feels good to devote attention to things that matter, and I enjoyed the satisfaction of knowing my vote has been tendered. I'm also having a blast putting all those campaign commercials on MUTE when they come on TV - again! Last, it's been several days since Miss Tokyo Jones got her new turquoise bandanna. She loves how she looks, I think. ;) She hasn't tried to take it off even one time. After seeing this picture, I've decided Tokyo's Indian name is Crazy Bat Ears. LMAO~



1 comment:

  1. Nothing like new do's to make the weekend complete... and I am laughing so hard about Tokyo's ears.... too funny... :0)

    ReplyDelete