Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Musings on Thanksgiving Eve

  • I'm thankful for Mrs. Florence Bowers' secret recipe for the Oyster Cracker Mix that I make every Thanksgiving.
  • I'm thankful for my own private parking spot that I get 8 out of 10 times when I go to Publix.
  • I'm thankful for my job, despite the fact that my bosses didn't let me off from work even one minute early ;0
  • I'm thankful to hear old songs on the radio, and for the morning radio DJs who are like real life friends.
  • I'm thankful for the nice lady in the drive-up window at Chick-Fil-A who is smart enough to put the exact same toy in the happy meals to prevent fussing.
  • I'm thankful that I will get to sleep in on Thanksgiving Day 2008.

When I stop & remember all the little things, it only makes sense to be grateful for them, because all those little things sure add up, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment