Saturday, November 8, 2008

Harvest Fest

Today we went to Harvest Fest at the kids' school. The weather was just right and we all had a great time. There was so much to do, hear, and eat. Sensory overload! Getting the kids to stand still for pictures was a nice bonus. Towards the end of the festival, they announced they were giving away the last of the hot dogs. Caroline asked if she could go get one, and I told John Sam to go with her. "Stick together," I told them, which is what I always say. As they walked away, they put their arms around each other and walked all the way across the playground like that. My eyes welled up with love. They were too far away for me to take their picture, but it's okay--I'll always remember that.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like the kids had a great time...I love the face paint and the wink.... Nothing like Brother and Sister.... :0)

    ReplyDelete