Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday Tagging

I've been tagged by my scrappy friend Catherine! Even though I owe her e-mail, I will still respond to her tags, LOL.

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Mortgage loan processor
2. Cocktail waitress
3. Paralegal
4. Blackjack Dealer

Four movies I've watched more than once
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Mr. Mom
3. Arthur
4. Finding Nemo
(Like Catherine, I could also put at least 20 into this category!)

Four T.V. Shows that I watch
1. CSI (original)
2. Two and a Half Men
3. Boston Legal
4. House

Four places I have been
1. Columbia, So. Carolina
2. Savannah, Georgia
3. Lansing, Michigan
4. Dallas, Texas

Four people who e-mail me (regularly)
1. Mom
2. L.J.
3. Valerie
4. Colleen

Four of my favorite foods
1. Garlic cheese bread
2. Seafood
3. Chicken tenders
4. Pizza (sorta related to cheese bread, LOL)

Four Places I would like to visit
1. California
2. Canada
3. France
4. Italy

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Summer
2. MMM Contest
3. Economic stimulus check (ha!)
4. Hopefully getting a job!

Mostly everyone I know has already been tagged . . . but I will tag some who I think will respond, either on their blog or in an e-mail. I am tagging L.J., Kelly B. (sorry, Kels, being sick with influenza will not keep me from tagging you *grin*) and Valerie B. and Susie C.

2 comments:

  1. It is so cool that you've been a black jack dealer. How long did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to o this but for some reason I was not able too... ohh geeezzzz

    ReplyDelete