Thursday, April 24, 2008

Creativity

Both kids are very creative in a lot of ways. John Sam's latest passion is writing songs and notes. Caroline is a champion coloring & drawing girl. Today I have the pleasure of displaying a little bit of their artwork. Look for us in a gallery or concert hall near YOU! ;-D

John Sam wrote this note on April 16 and told me the happy face was a picture of me. :) He left me another separate note that said, "Do not get ugly please." I asked if I looked ugly when I was mad and he laughed a little, and then said yes. Even though it wasn't really complimentary towards me, he didn't say it with a mean spirit, but rather, an observant one. Out of the mouths of babes . . . .



























Here is the drawing of our family that Caroline made in preschool. Her explanations are as follows. She is the purple person, because that's her favorite color. I (Mommy) am the red person, because that's my favorite color. That is my hair, not a crown. Daddy is the green person, the biggest. Brother (she always calls him that!) is the brown person, and "Whoops, Brother, sorry that I forgot to draw your legs." The black one, of course, is our dog Tokyo, who has four legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment