Thursday, January 2, 2014

RAKs

The concept of Random Acts of Kindness has become mainstream, and I've been the recipient of more than a couple.  My new neighbor ran down the truck and trailer carrying the new recycle bins when they passed me by after I yelled to them that I needed one.  A client at the office where I used to work brought me the loveliest place mats and napkins because she was happy to get an appointment on short notice. About 88% of my stolen jewelry was returned to me.  One of the guys from the lawn company who mows the yard at the house next to me always blows all the leaves off my porch and driveway.

It feels good to have given out some RAKs too.  I think they won't count if I share them, and I don't want to keep track, either.  There isn't a limit on how many to give or receive!

This is a unique RAK that I absolutely loved.  It's not often I get a chance to choose.  :)



1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I would so do this, except for the fact that I have no trees in my front yard, and since Luckie is pretty much the only one who goes in the back yard, try as I might, I can't teach him to read so it'd be lost on him! RAKs are so cool! Have you seen this web site? http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/

    ReplyDelete