Monday, June 14, 2010

Still here

I'm still around, just tired from all the running here and there.  Finished my reading homework last night at 11:21 or so.  Only one more book, two more quizzes, one research paper, and one final exam.  All in the next two weeks.  OMG!  You know what they say . . . sleep is overrated, lol.

Took CGB to her summer camp, and she ran right off and left me standing there.  I guess she's okay without me *sniff*

After that, took JSB to reading camp.  He saw a friend from LCE right away, and they sat together.  The teacher was soft spoken but I can tell she's tough.  He'll be ready for 4th grade in no time.

The U-verse is awesome and once I plow thru the manual, I'll be a DVR expert.  WOOHOO!

Don't know when I'll post again, but hoping I get to scrap  and/or take some pictures.  Ever the optimist, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment