Wednesday, June 16, 2010

93.333333333

That's my quiz average in my class. It's an A- and I'm relieved because I thought the grade was going to be lower. I will admit, I looked to the end of the decimal point numbers to see if there was any rounding up I could do.  Uh, that would be a big fat no.  HA!  Anyway  I did great on the quiz we took tonight plus a bonus question, and the lowest one will get dropped. So of course, I'm feeling good about my grades. Woohoo! The prof promises she will e-mail my grade on the mid-term paper by tomorrow afternoon.  Ugh! Another night of obsessing. Just kidding (sort of). Actually I'm anxious to get the paper back so I can read her comments and use them to improve the research paper which I'll be starting this weekend.

Good night - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment