Thursday, June 24, 2010

She Who Rambles

Blah blah blah tonight.  Finished the Prozac book.  I'm glad we read this one last.  The last 2 chapters or so were better, but altogether it was tough reading.  It smacked of obvious overuse of a thesaurus.  Sheesh.

Got some pretties from Colleen yesterday.  Can't post the pictures yet, because they could be coming to a mailbox near you, lol.

I have to get out of my technological denial and just buy a new printer.  I think I've narrowed it down to two and will have to choose tomorrow since the research paper needs to be completed by Sunday night (Monday morning?! ha).  PITA.

"Hot enough for ya?" is number one on the what-NOT-to-say list.  And number two on the list is a discussion of electric bills.  Please. Let's just don't go there ;-D

The U-Verse is working great!  I already have 5 things taped and plan on watching them when I need a homework break. 

Going to bed "early" tonight, as in, right now!!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment