Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quotations 'Ho

Recently some quotes have really amused me, moved me, or made me chuckle.  So tonight I'm letting someone else do the blogging as I'm too dog tired to type original stuff.  Double ha!

I would be the most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. (Anna Quindlen)

The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often than not, unconsidered.  (Andre Gide)

Tell it to me backwards.  (from the TV series Lie to Me)
 
There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up.  (Oscar Wilde)
 
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.  (Kurt Vonnegut)
 
When ideas fail, words come in very handy.  (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)


No comments:

Post a Comment