Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All Systems A-Ok


Got home last night between 6 and 7, I think, and went straight to bed.  Slept most of the night off and on.  I pretended to watch NCIS....at one point I remember thinking, it's past 9 because I hear LL Cool J's voice. It felt strange to be asleep for so long. 

It's a good thing I took today off to convalesce.  I was like an old cat, going around taking little naps all over the house whenever I felt like it.  I caught Tokyo sleeping in the sun in her chair, too.  Some big exciting stuff happens at home while I'm working, it seems.

The doctor said everything went great and I'll be back to my ornery self in a few days.  I'm sure everyone can hardly wait - heeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're ok. I didn't realize it was this week. :)

    ReplyDelete