Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SSDD

The last post was my 300th post and 4186 views.... Imagine that!

On to entry #301:

I keep running all these errands on my lunch hour and right after work, thinking that I'm saving all this time by going nonstop until everything is done. When I do get done with that and the other everyday stuff, it's 10 pm or so and I've got a smaller amount of time to do something fun or relaxing. It's a satisfying feeling to accomplish tasks, but creative me is needing some attention too. Going to Publix by myself doesn't count as mommy-off-duty time. ;)

I hope the rest of the week will be a slower pace so I can get in some paper crafts after hours, lol. Not sure yet about our weekend plans, but I'm penciling in some lazy minutes which will cosmically coincide with Nintendo minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment