Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rambling - Part Whatever

I've been wanting to post the Father's Day card. I did take photos of it, but haven't taken them off the camera yet. I've been going to bed earlier and earlier, and waking up later and later. Is it summertime? Is it that I don't want to go to the office? Most probably, a combination of those two things. I just feel like playing hooky. I think the new meds are making me sleepy?? Hope that levels out soon.

Yesterday I got caught in the rain on the way home. I don't like driving in stormy weather. I got home and laid down to chill out and listen to Mother Nature. I love listening to the rain when I'm safe inside under the blankie. Tokyo makes a great cuddle buddy :)

Two nights ago, took the kids to Chick-Fil-A (again). When the lady was giving us our food, John Sam said, "You told us last time we were here that it was gonna be a REALLY long time before we came here again." I remembered saying that because they started fussing as soon as they asked me what I want to order, and I was peeved about it ..... Of course I wanted to laugh, but all I said was, "Well, it HAS been a long time since we were here." Sometimes it's very funny when my kid busts my butt.

If I can stay awake, I might post the card later. Need to post a few times in the same day to keep that count up!

No comments:

Post a Comment