Sunday, December 28, 2008

Still not back 100%

Today while the kids played outside, I read a few old magazines--one was an Oprah from December 2007 and another was a Martha Stewart Living from February 2008. Who keeps their shit that long?! Apparently, me, LMAO. I can't muster any more energy than that--still can't seem to shake the feeling of being sick. I can't stay up later than around 9:40 pm, which is quite early considering I'm usually too busy to go to bed until at least midnight. I have been forcing myself to do nothing, which, while sounding luxurious, is rather uncomfortable. I did do some laundry yesterday. It looked like a mountain, but ended up only being three loads. I'll never understand why it looks so distasteful lying on the floor, yet mindlessly benign just hanging in my closet.

I'm thinking that one of my new year's resolutions will be to do one thing at a time, rather than multi-task all day. It sounds lazy and unproductive. All the experts say multi-tasking is an illusion anyway, and that "to-do lists" are so yesterday. What will I do without my lists? 2009 will tell that story...... I'm betting it'll all be all right.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your feeling better.
    Happy New Year!

    xx Val and the gang

    ReplyDelete