Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I want to be a Mentalist

It could be that Simon Baker is a cutie patootie, or it could be the brains that his character has. Either way, I've decided in my next career I'm going to be a Mentalist. ;-)

Other thoughts: I haven't sent my Christmas cards yet, and I haven't gotten a lot of them yet either. I wonder if a lot of people are planning on just doing e-mail cards? It is rather convenient, especially when you have pictures you might want to attach and considering the cost of sending snail mail. But I'm definitely going to send some holiday greetings through the mail. It's one of my favorite traditions during the holidays, even if it seems old-fashioned. If I'm completely honest, there's something about using my calligraphy pen to address the envelopes and greetings that spurs my creativity. I feel like I get so much more done after the cards are finished (decorating, baking, scrapbooking), and I get a lot of joy from doing the holidy projects. I have so many scrap layouts in my head that I have to get done and in the albums! Tomorrow I should get some fresh photos to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment