Friday, September 19, 2008

Ninety Years Old

That is the age of my grandfather, whose birthday is today. By now (9:30 p.m.), I'm sure he's already in bed and he'll beat me getting up. Not hard to do since he says he gets up around 4:30 a.m.!

He's one of the most steadfast, fair, and kind people I know. He still writes me handwritten letters, has never forgotten my birthday no matter what, and he always signs them with just his intial, F. I think he still walks on the treadmill every day, and he dotes on his little dog Coral. When people say, "They don't make 'em like they used to," he's what they mean. :)

Happy Birthday, Gramps, and many happy returns. Love you from Baumgardners Four

1 comment:

  1. Gramps is the best Man I know next to the "Boss"...He told me that he got stuff to mix two things of fudge thinking I was getting one made me very HAPPY but he said he probably would not live to make another one, LMAO LMAO....

    ReplyDelete