Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cosmo Comet and Golden Ears




Caroline was chosen to be "Cosmo Comet" in her class. She got a cute ribbon and a great bumpersticker! Since I've been hoping against hope for a new car, I didn't want to stick it down in case I needed it for the new bumper, so I used scotch tape to put it on the Yukon. As most everyone well knows, scotch tape is monitored pretty tightly around here, haha. Caroline informed me that it doesn't need scotch tape because it's sticky already. Too smart! She got a new folder with very cute puppies, a gift certificate for Subway, and she had lunch with her principal on Friday 9/12. We are all very proud of our Cosmo Comet.

Yesterday John Sam got his 2nd of two Golden Ear certificates. These are awarded by his teacher for good listening! I especially love the golden glitter on the very large ears. John Sam is doing his best to use his ears more and I'm so happy that his teacher notices his efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment