Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Cat Money"

A while back, the kids and I were riding in the car, listening to the radio. Remember the group called Foreigner? They were big in the 80s. They had an album called "Double Vision" and almost every song from the album was a hit. One of my favorites was "Hot Blooded." The lyrics go,

Hot blooded
Check it and see
I gotta fever of 103
C'mon baby, do you do more than dance?
Hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

(disclaimer: that might be somewhat out of order from the actual song)

Anyhoo, I don't know sometimes how the kids hear what they hear, but instead of "Hot Blooded," they thought the lyrics were "Cat money" - So they go around singing that. It took me a little while to figure out what song they really meant. It is freakin hilarious to hear them; they sing it just like the song sounds, only with their own private lyrics.

I totally crack up every time they sing it. We laughed over it today, and it was a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. ROFLMAO! Cat Blooded. That's like "the girl with colitis goes by"

    My boys used to sing "don't touch that" instead "can't touch this" Wonder where they got that from.....hmmm

    xxVal

    ReplyDelete