Thursday, October 26, 2017

Minutiae Musings Vol. 7 w/ unrelated photo

Vol. 6 was on 12/12/2014. Yes, twenty fourteen. Or, if you prefer, two thousand fourteen. I'm certain there have been one heck of a lot of musings since then, but I didn't blog about them.

Usually Thursday is my best day of the week. Today.......not so much:

SSDD at work. *It'd be almost comical if it wasn't pissing me off.*
I-4 Traffic. *My road rage is at Defcon 1 level. Next stop: machine gun behind the dash.*
Glimmer Train. *Thanks but no thanks. Again. Distinct sobbing.*
The Dishes Fairly is either (a) on strike or (b) stalling so I'll do them. *Wait, what?!*
Weight. *Last time I was this size was when I was 7-1/2 months P.G.*

</end.of.whining.>


Positive musings--

The little cold snap is most welcome. Hope it lasts or if not, that another one comes back sooner rather than later.

I'm going to send ANOTHER story to Glimmer Train before their next deadline of October 31. I'll submit every piece I ever wrote until they publish me. If they don't publish any of those, I'll write some new ones and send them until they publish me.

Time to start walking again.

I love this drawing of the moon phases. Another way to mark the passage of time. 💓




No comments:

Post a Comment