Friday, October 27, 2017

Instagram Story life hack

I'm really getting into the Instagram "stories" these days. One thing I didn't know was that it would record sound--meaning background noise, conversation, music, and wind. I wanted to turn off the sound, but couldn't figure out how to do it.

After Googling a bunch of websites, I clicked on somebody's you tube video because the tagline said it would show you the solution. Ended up being this little doohickey that you plug in and leave hanging off the side of your camera. I guess you're not supposed to care about how dumb that looks or what a PITA it will be.

Then I found this in the comments section of the guy's video:

Go to settings > privacy > microphone > turn off on Instagram*

Me: *took 7 seconds to change* 📱
Me: *mind blown* 🎇


*posted by youtube.com/user/iFirirahman about 3 years ago +

No comments:

Post a Comment