Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Trivia Texts

CG has gotten into the habit of texting me random trivia facts.  It's hilarious!  I'm not sure why she decided to started doing it or where she gets the info, but I love that my "new text message" ringtone goes off a couple of times or so each day.

Here are a few things she's sent:
  • The peach is a member of the rose family.
  • The coconut palm is sometimes called the "tree of life."
  • Lemon and salt can be used to treat rust spots and clean copper pots.
Admittedly, I had to Google something so I could text her back.
  • Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
  • A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through.
I bookmarked the website I found because they have over 10 pages of trivia.  :)  Otherwise, I'd never be able to match her mad random facts skillz. 

I'm sure I'll have more to share later. Screen shot will be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment