Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Westminster Night 2

Happy Valentine's Day!  I saw lots of red clothes, shoes, flowers, and cards everywhere today.  It made me smile.

Forgot to set the DVR to tape THE dog show before I left for class.  It must have been because I was stiill finishing the homework and otherwise unsuccessfully multi-tasking.  Missed the Sporting Group, but I saw the Irish Setter took first.  A scrapbooking friend got tickets and is probably there as I type this--beeyotch!  Just kiddin.  

Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show in Madison Square Garden.  Totally on my bucket list.

If I had to choose Best in Show right now, it would be the Dalmatian or the Doberman.  It is 10:11 p.m. and we'll check back in tomorrow to see if my prediction is right.

xo xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment