Tuesday, July 5, 2011

P.S.

I have to apologize for my snarky swipes towards the jurors.  (Sometimes I should wait to cool off before I post!)  I know they had a civic duty and did what they were instructed to do--at much inconvenience and emotional cost to them.  I am convinced, though, that they will come to regret their decision and be angry that they weren't given every single piece of the puzzle.  That'll be on 20/20 in a few years.

I definitely wish there was a way to prevent everybody involved in the case from making a boatload of money, because that would be profiting from a child's unsolved death, right? 

On the news, I heard that Mr. Ashton will retire at the end of the week.  I am very sad to learn about that.  He was one of the good ones.

I have some flower pix and other summery things, so I will post them tomorrow to start fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment