Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting reacquainted with Mr. Sun


Today was a true Florida day - sunny, cool, no clouds, minimal wind.  We went to the park near our house.  The plan was to walk on the sidewalk all the way around the park and then come home and eat lunch.  It was so nice to be outside and get some fresh air and sunshine!  We got back in the car and on the way out I said, "We'll pack a picnic lunch next time and bring a blankie and y'all can run around afterwards and I'll read my magazine."  John Sam said, "I have a better idea.  Why don't we do that right now?"

And we did!


There he is.... blazing the trails. There she is....right behind him....holding her purse.  Just in case. ;-)

Here are some closeups I took of them while I was laying on the ground.  Super cute kids on a super fun day!  Spring break is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment