Friday, October 3, 2008

John Sam has the answers

John Sam likes to try to do his homework without getting any help. He has a little trouble understanding all the directions, but he does give great answers, even if they're not exactly what the teacher was looking for. I dare you to read these without laughing! (Click the image and they're easier to read.) Yes, he did get marked off; you might notice the small "X" at the beginning of each sentence. But I bet Miss Everett got a kick out of these. A+ for effort--absolutely!



























Another bit of trivia: this is my 100th blog post! Who'da thunk it? Here's to 100 more~

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That is too cute. I showed Bud and the boys. I also want to tell JS that he has really nice handwriting! I know where he gets that from.
    I have to say you can't count off for such open ended questions.
    His answers made all the sense in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Sam has the answers, what wonderful work is that... Aunt Laura is so very proud of him.. Keep up the great work... I love you John Sam...

    ReplyDelete