Saturday, October 1, 2016

Politics and the Post Office

One of the bummers about moving is changing my voting address. This leads to an inordinate amount of political post cards and flyers, as well as typical junk mail.  I feel bad for mail carriers who are required to deliver items that are junk mail and they know that a lot of it gets thrown away with disdain. I'd love it if they'd ditch mine, but then everybody would want special services.

One mailman in particular gets ultra offended that Zing barks incessantly at him.  I told him it was the mail truck, not the person, because he barks at every mail truck.  Postal worker was unconvinced.

I wonder if anybody has ever actually read the flyers and cards. I haven't, and I don't. Into the recycle bin they go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment