Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spotty

As in, spotty postings. It seems the last 4 years have seen my post count go lower, lower, lowest. I posted about my stint at 7-Eleven with the full intention of posting "Part 2" the day after, or at least two days after. And.........now it's been 13 days since my last post. Not gonna increase post count or reader hits with those numbers.

It's St. Patrick's Day, and I'm wearing green and sipping on my 2nd drink! First one was in honor of one of my best friends' husbands. He passed away a couple of weeks ago, but today is his birthday and I toasted him and my friend and her beautiful kids. So. Damn. Sad. Truthfully, it could be anybody in our circle. Right NOW is the only moment we have. Don't waste it.

An Irish Angel for you......



















And an Irish blessing:

May you always have
A sunbeam to warm you,
Good luck to charm you
And a sheltering angel
so nothing can harm you--
Laughter to cheer you,
Faithful friends near you
And whenever you pray,
Heaven to hear you.
      ~Irish blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment