Monday, December 31, 2012

31 Dec. 2012


Another New Year’s Eve! And even though I’m actually writing this on 10 January 2013, I am backdating for various reasons. First, obviously, is enhancing the low post count for 2012. (You’ll note it’s the lowest post count evah in the yearly history of the blog.) Second, there are blog-worthy photos that really have to be shared. Third, I heard on the street that I have two new readers, so I thought I would take the opportunity to highlight websites I visit and put up the links to some of my older blog posts that I’m proud of.

Photos that needed sharing:




 










Thrilled with his elegant Christmas tie, can't you tell?

I will feature the websites and my hall of fame posts in the next day or so because is blogger is acting wonky and I'm getting pissy with it.  So "watch this space" because more good stuff is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment