Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some days are like that--

Except for my class tonight, there was only a little bit of good in my day today.  Morning? Bad.  Mid-morning? Bad, too.  Lunch, average.  Well, actually it wasn't too bad because I didn't get wet in the random downpours.  So there's that.  After lunch?  Work drama.  The same old battle--it used to amuse me, but now I'm weary of it.  After work?  On the way to school?  Car stalled.  Twice.  Grrrrr.

Had a good class (we laugh a lot in there) and got out a little early.  So I went to Target to get the rest of the school supplies that Walmart didn't have.

I'm betting this post is in the top three of my all-time lamest posts ever on the blog.  You can check ;-)


P.S.  Another good thing about today is that it is my very dear friend Colleen's birthday!  Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment