Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Kelly B.!

Wishing a Happy Birthday to Kelly, uno dei miei migliori amici femmine!

The Rollins campus is beautiful when you get a chance to walk around.  Landscaping, architecture, pathways and statues.  One statue in particular reminded me of Kelly's sculptures; not the subject but the materials and appearance.  I've always loved the look of this kind of statue or sculpture. When I was taking the closeups, I saw that the level of detail was astonishing.  In honor of Kelly's birthday, I took some photos for her to enjoy.

Hugs--



For additional information, awesome photography, sculpture and artwork, please click here ArtByBorsheim  (gentle reminder: Kelly sculpts the human form, including nudes.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks, Frannie! Nice shots, too. And a great looking blog. I love the warm colors. And I cannot believe how fast your kids grow, despite all the process photos of them ;-)
    Why, I think I am feeling a bit older already! Nawwwwwwww..
    Thank you for thinking of me. You always have been a great friend. baci! (That is Italian for "kisses")

    ReplyDelete