Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Headaches and Calendars

Had a headache yesterday.  You know, the kind that sorta subsides when you take something but never really goes away all the way, and then when the 6-8 hours goes by, it's still there?!  So I broke out the Motrin 800 at about 2:00 am and finally got back to sleep.  This morning I was a little afraid to move because I was skeered it would still be throbbing.  Thankfully, it wasn't.

I was happy that I wasn't behind and under the gun at Christmas time.  I do feel behind now, though. It feels weird that it's already Jan. 6 and I do not have all of my new calendars hung up.  I wrote the birthdays, anniversaries, etc. on the main one we hang in the kitchen, and I put up on in the bedroom, and dat's it for now.

Shall try to post later with a picture or two, perhaps.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment